PolygonSheep has updated its Stealth Delay, offering new features, optimizations, and bug fixes for the multi-effect delay plugin for Windows and Mac.
Stealth Delay is a professional stereo delay plugin with a multitude of high quality effects and filters to take your audio tracks to new spaces.
It features independent left & right delay controls, independent feedback controls, high quality non-modulated effects, and a host of modulated effects including 3 filter types, a phaser, chorus, and volume. The GUI is resizeable to accommodate high resolution monitors and allows customization through 12 different color schemes. Mouse over tool tips will tell you exactly what each knob does so you’re never lost.
Changes in Stealth Delay v1.1.0
- Increased delay feedback to 120%.
- Improved display readout to more easily see control values on mouse over.
- Fixed possible clicking when using the Reverse control.
- VST3 now shows in “Delay” category for Cubase.
- Small bug fixes and improvements.
Stealth Delay is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at $39 USD. A free demo is available for download.
More information: PolygonSheep