Plugin Boutique has announced a sale on the PolyKB III plugin by XILS-lab, a software synth that captures the sound and spirit of the legendary RSF PolyKobol 2 polyphonic synthesizer, including its revolutionary morphing analog oscillators.
This set it apart from all the other common analog synth recreations, because you have instant access to hundreds of different analog modelled & free running oscillators waveforms. More than in other synthesizer, including those who propose switching between oscillators models. Icing on the cake, they can be dynamically modulated by many sources.
Let’s add: Two gorgeous, creamy multimode filters, self resonating in all modes, and Xils exclusive 0df technology. Three Analog modelled envelopes, with time multiplication, and looping capabilities. Two complex LFOs. They complete the picture to offer you this fat, warm and immediatly inspiring analog sound.
PolyKB III features
- 3 aliasing-free morphing oscillators: from triangle to pulse, through saw.
- 2 4-pole multimode self oscillating filters.
- 3 loopable envelope generators (ADSR).
- 2 MIDI syncable LFOs.
- MIDI syncable Sample and Hold.
- 128 steps polyphonic sequencer/TranceGate Sequencer/Phrase Player.
- Per voice VoiceXY modulator.
- Per voice SpaceXY Spatializer.
- Hardwired macro modulation matrix.
- User Macro Mododulation Matrix.
- Arpeggiator (monophonic and polyphonic).
- 4 Vintage effects.
- 6 Mono/Unison/Poly playing modes with up to 16 voices of polyphony.
- All parameters are MIDI controllable.
Available in VST, AU and AAX plugin formats, PolyKB III is on sale for 89 EUR / $99 USD until December 10th, 2020.
More information: XILS-lab