At Musikmesse 2017, Positive Grid has introduced its latest pedal effect, the cross-platform BIAS Modulation Pedal.
BIAS Modulation Pedal lets you quickly and easily design thousands of custom effects including Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser, Tremolo, Pan, RingMod and Autoswell pedals from scratch, and it’s seamlessly integrated with BIAS Pedal Modulation for mobile and desktop. Plus, you can share and download thousands of modulation pedals on ToneCloud.
BIAS Modulation features
- 9 different modulation effect: Chorus, Vibrato, Flanger, Rotary, Phaser, Tremolo, Pan, RingMod and Autoswell.
- 10 default presets for each bank and able to import new ones with BIAS Pedal app.
- Modulation Pro Pedal comes with 2 banks for total 20 presets.
- Tweak 1&2 knobs for different application depending on the modulation effect type.
- Full MIDI Implementation for much more flexible control. Support MIDI clock to sync BPM with other device via MIDI.
- Tap tempo footswitch to set the BPM for LFO.
- Hardware comes with 3 most popular waveform options for the LFO (Low frequency oscillator): Round (Sine), Sharp (Saw) and Pulse (Square) wave. Can access more option in BIAS Pedal app.
- Both true bypass and buffer bypass.
- Connect with Expression Pedal to real time control any paramater on stage.
- Works with BIAS Pedal (Mac, PC and iPad) for pedal customization, preset management and remote controling.
- USB connection with PC & Mac. BIAS Modulation can also use USB as optional power source.
- Connects with BIAS Pedal mobile version.
BIAS Modulation Pedal will be available in stores worldwide for $349 USD.