PreSonus has launched Atom, a portable, versatile production and performance pad controller.
Though Atom comes with tight Studio One integration, the USB controller is compatible with most music production and performance software.
Produce beats, play virtual instruments, and trigger sound effects and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility!
Both a compact, dynamic performance controller and a tightly integrated production environment, PreSonus®’ ATOM pad controller and included Studio One® Artist production software let you create and perform with ease.
The most versatile pad controller in its class, ATOM is compatible with most music software and lets you perform and produce with virtual instruments and trigger samples and loops in real-time, using 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads and 8 assignable pad banks.
- 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads.
- Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages.
- 8 assignable pad banks.
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds.
- 20 assignable buttons.
- 4 endless rotary encoders.
- Modes: MIDI “keyboard”, Note Repeat, Full Velocity (only send velocity 127).
- USB 2.0.
- Includes Studio One Artist production software for Mac and Windows.
- MVP Loops content custom-designed for ATOM.
- Compatible with most music production and performance software for Mac and Windows.
Atom will be available in October, priced at $149 USD.
More information: PreSonus