Pro Audio DSP has released an Audio Units version of Dynamic Spectrum Mapper, an effect plug-in for Mac.
The Dynamic Spectrum Mapper (DSM) application is intended to provide multi-dimensional control over both the spectral response and dynamic characteristics of audio programme, in order to bring a whole new dimension of facility and artistic ability to the sound engineer. The use of novel processing and programme capture algorithms provides the ability to achieve exemplary results in common tasks such as programme compression and enhancement, vocal expression and instrument characterisation very quickly. The ability to capture, modify and re-apply the spectral characteristics of programme is a powerful creative tool in all stages of the production cycle, from recording and mixing to mastering stages.
Dynamic Spectrum Mapper applications
- Enhance the perceived volume and presence of mixes.
- Compress even the most difficult programme with increased accuracy and musicality.
- Characterise and personalise output in completely new ways.
- Copy and equalise sonic impressions between dissimilar sounding tracks.
- Process, enhance and ‘tame’ vocal tracks with unprecedented accuracy and speed.
- Dramatically enhance and increase the intelligibility of dialogue for media post production.
- Model and characterize instrument sounds to achieve highly creative artistic impressions.
- Create unique dynamic effects in both level and frequency domains to produce exciting new artistic effects.
Dynamic Spectrum Mapper is available now for Mac OSX in AU and RTAS plug-in formats for £200 GBP.
Visit Pro Audio DSP for more information.