Pro Sound Effects has released Search, its new sound effects library management software that helps sound artists find sounds faster and stay in the creative zone.
Search is a focused, powerful desktop application for macOS built to fit seamlessly in the audio post-production workflow and enhance the sound library experience. Index and organize audio files and recordings, rapidly pinpoint sound effects via keyword, and drop directly into any editing software.
“We see ourselves as a workflow company,” says Douglas Price, Founder & President of Pro Sound Effects.
“The goal of our sound libraries has been to deliver world-class quality, making it easy to find, mix and blend into any project you are working on. We created Search to optimize the entire experience of your library – whether or not you’re working with our sounds.”
- Index local audio files: Unlimited records and databases.
- Search for sounds: Combine keywords + boolean and predictive search.
- Read and write detailed metadata in open iXML format.
- Mono, stereo, and multi-channel file support.
- File type support: WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC, MP3 (Read Only).
- File format support: Up to 192kHz / 32-bit.
- Drag-and-Drop your sound to any application: Pro Tools, Reaper, Nuendo, Audition, Logic, Ableton, Premiere, Final Cut, Media Composer and more.
Search is available for purchase for $99 USD (1-User Perpetual License). You can try it out with a free 7-day trial. Multi-User Licensing is available as well.
More information: Pro Sound Effects