Pulsar Audio has announced an update to its newly released Pulsar Massive, a musical and intuitive must-have passive EQ plugin for mixing and mastering.
Version 1.1.2 includes some new features such as a zoom level selector, keyboard shortcuts to switch the edited channel, 0.5dB gain steps, and stepped bandwidth.
Pulsar Massive is an emulation of the Manley Massive Passive EQ that is present in almost every mastering studio in the world. This machine was designed as a synthesis of the best passive equalizers of the last 70 years, and several distinct features in the design give it an absolutely unique sound.
Changes in Pulsar Massive v1.1.2
- Fix 32 bits AAX and VST3.
- Fix undo/redo bug.
- Fix various graphic and UI bugs.
- Fix AAX AudioSuite crashes in Pro Tools.
- Correct audio artefacts when moving drive parameter really fast.
- Add zoom level selector on top left corner of the screen.
- Add stepped 0.5dB gains and stepped bandwidth.
- Band on/off with ctrl+click or right-click on a band handle.
- Add keyboard shortcut for changing currently edited channel.
- Fix A/B issue in FL Studio.
The plugin comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.