QuikQuak has announced the release of Copula, a speed and pitch shifting software application for Windows and Mac.
Copula is described as a deceptively simple software that separates time from pitch in audio samples. It allows time to be stretched from 25% to 400% and pitch by two octaves up and down. Time can also be frozen by the click of a button.
The registered version of Copula can stream out audio as a Wav file, live at the audio device’s sample rate.
- Changes time and pitch independently.
- Can freeze time and run backwards at any speed, without changing pitch.
- Works for music and percussion with no user decisions needed.
- Runs to 192 kHz. With any input sample.
- Stream output to WAV file.
- Formant locking to preserve vocal pitch character.
Copula is available for purchase for £35 GBP.
More information: QuikQuak