Realsamples has released Italian Harpsichord III – Edition Beurmann, a sample library featuring a 300 year old harpsichord.
The Italian Harpsichord III library features an instrument built around 1690 by an anonymous maker.
Featuring three sounds – a front and a rear 8′ register as well both together – it allows for the traditional rich and slick Italian harpsichord tone, offering additional flexibility by choosing the adequate 8′ or using the gentle 2 x 8′ combination with its inspiring and complex harmonics.
Italian Harpsichord III features
- 3 different register combinations sampled: Front 8′, Rear 8′ and 2 x 8′.
- 8 different samples of each note per register combination.
- 4 different release sounds of each note per register combination.
- ready to play HAlion®/Kontakt2®/EXS24® or GigaStudio3® presets.
- wave format (except GigaStudio® version).
- no mastering applied.
- recorded in 192 khz/24 bits resolution and downsampled.
- DVD set.
- license-free applicable in your music.
Italian Harpsichord III – Edition Beurmann is available to purchase for $149.95 USD excl. VAT and postage.
More information: Realsamples