Mercuriall Audio has announced ReAxis, an upcoming effect plugin that models the MESA/Boogie Triaxis (rev. TX5A) preamp, two power amps, four guitar cabinets and three microphones, a Wah-Wah based on Dunlop 535Q, several overdrive pedals and a set of the most common spatial effects.
ReAxis’ sound is based on preamps of popular MESA/Boogie amps, such as the Mark I, Mark IIC+ and Mark IV.
One of the most interesting features of ReAxis: it is compatible with Triaxis™ presets! Which means you can load Triaxis™ presets directly into ReAxis and even export them back.
ReAxis includes further achievements in the field of real-time electric circuits modeling. A lot of algorithms have been reworked and improved. With the help of a tube curve tracer each preamp tube got its “personal” mathematical model.
The user interface of ReAxis continues our approach of simple usability at no expense to a wide functionality.
- Preamp section:
- Based on MESA/Boogie Triaxis (revision TX5A).
- Tubes: 12AX7EH.
- Amp section:
- Push-pull, class AB tube power amp based on classic schematics.
- Single-ended, class A tube power amp based on classic schematics.
- Tubes: 6L6GC, EL34
- Cab section:
- Cab based on Bogner Uberkab 412 – 4×12 Celestion G12T-75.
- Cab based on Bogner Uberkab 412 – 4×12 Celestion V30s.
- Cab based on Marshall 1960B – 4×12 Greenback.
- Cab based on Marshall 1960B – 4×12 JBL K120 (vintage).
- Microphones: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD441, Royer R121.
- Pedals and FX section:
- Noise Gate.
- Wah-Wah based on Dunlop CryBaby 535Q.
- Overdrive based on Ibanez TS-808.
- Overdrive based on Ibanez TS-808 Lower Drive Mod.
- Overdrive based on Ibanez TS-7 Hot.
- Overdrive based MESA/BOOGIE Grid Slammer.
- Overdrive based on Boss Super Overdrive.
- Stereo Chorus.
- Stereo Delay.
- Stereo Reverb.
- Additional settings:
- Oversampling: no, x2, x4, x8.
- Samplerate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96.
- Stereo/Mono processing.
ReAxis for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is scheduled for release in Q4 2017, priced at $89.99 USD.
More information: Mercuriall Audio