Resonance Sound has launched MonoGrizzly 2.0, a monophonic and analog modelled synth for raw and wild analog styled bass and synth sounds.
After some years in the cage, the MonoGrizzly 2 has finally grown to its full size and is ready to bare it`s claws! Coming with a completely reworked engine, a lot of own character, massive oscillators, a toasty filter module based on the classic ladder design and fx effects – packed into an easy-to-use interface.
MonoGrizzly 2.0 features
- Monophonic analog modelled synthesizer.
- With 2x oversampling and anti-aliasing algorithm.
- Three massive oscillators.
- Every oscillator generates 3 waveforms at once.
- Spread option to modulate the phases of each waveform.
- Roast mode for changing the character to a more deep and rough taste.
- Oscillators 2 & 3 can be synced.
- Additional noise oscillator with tone filter.
- 4-pole lowpass ladder filter.
- Tube-based filter drive unit.
- Passive controlled feedback circuit.
- Improved envelopes.
- New LFO with 8 waveforms and more modulation targets.
- Decimate and overdrive effect.
- Two-band equalizer.
- New GUI with 2 different skins.
- 75 complete new factory presets.
MonoGrizzly 2.0 for Windows (VST) is available for purchase for the introductory price of 19.95 EUR until October 31st, 2014 (regular 24.95 EUR).