Reveal Sound has released version 1.1.13 of its Spire Synthesizer, a versatile software polyphonic synthesizer that combines powerful sound engine modulation, flexible architecture and a graphical interface that provides unparalleled usability.
Version 1.1.13 offers various new features, such as a chorus mode inspired by the Roland Jupiter-8, a new vowel oscillator with morphable A-E-I-O-U vowel formants, and more.
I love Spire and I love how fresh and direct it sounds. I recommended it to a few fellow producers as well and now they are using it too. A definite player in my current productions. – Ferry Corsten
Changes in Spire v1.1.13
- J8 Chorus Mode.
- Vowel Oscillator
- New “Shaper” filter type with 2 modes: Saturate and Foldback.
- Click Removal option is added.
- New Factory 6 sound bank presets by Reveal Sound Team.
- New Factory 7 sound bank presets by Driftmoon (DM) and Serhiy Klimenkov (SK).
- Stability improvements in FL Studio (no need to set fixed size buffers).
Spire is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) and is currently only sale for just $132 USD (regular $189 USD). Prices ex. VAT. The sale ends December 31st.
The update is now available to Spire users. The demo version has also been updated.
More information: Reveal Sound