Sample Logic has announced the release of the Loop Session Series, a brand new collection of loop instruments for Kontakt based on the loop sources from within its Rhythmology dynamic rhythmic sequencing and effects engine and loop library.
Loop Session Series is designed to be a quick and easy to use instrument either alone, or in conjunction with its big brother library – RHYTHMOLOGY.
Not only can you quickly play through all of the loop source content within RHYTHMOLOGY, you can also earmark your favorites within the LSS interface, which syncs directly to the RHYTHMOLOGY browser.
As a bonus, we have also included all of the loop source .wav content so you may access the raw audio and tweak the loops in your DAW.
Loop Session Series features
- Audition, perform & combine 1000+ loops in 21 NKI instruments.
- Mark your favorite loops and revisit them for later use in both the LSS instruments and in RHYTHMOLOGY.
- Contains 5GB of .wav formatted audio loops ready for editing.
- 2 available formats: RHYTHMOLOGY Customer Upgrade and a full Kontakt Sample Library for those who do not own RHYTHMOLOGY.
- Requires Kontakt 5.6.8 for the full Kontakt sample library version, or the free Kontakt Player 5.6.8 for the RHYTHMOLOGY upgrade.
Loop Session Series is available for purchase for the introductory price of $99.99 USD until July 5th, 2017 (regular $119.99 USD). Current Rhythmology owners can upgrade for $49.99 USD.