Riot Audio has announced the release of its new Kontakt instrument Digital Analog Clouds, a collaboration with composer and sound designer Simone Vallecorsa, also known under his electronic music alias Aeph.
The library features a set of morphing pads created with a hybrid analog/digital pathway involving modular effects and a mix of organic and synthetic sources.
Digital Analog Clouds features
- Multi-layer morphing pad instrument running in Kontakt 5.8 and above (full version only).
- 10 Instruments: Airy Factory / Atonal Evolution / Diamond Flux / Glass Tower / Harmonious Overtones / Jitter Bleeps / Nostalgic Mist /Organ Failure / Refrigerator / Tranced Sentence.
- 12 layers of sound in each instrument: A/B layers with two sublayers each and a 3 octave spread.
- 6 presets per instrument = 60 sound presets in total.
- Lexicon Reverb Modelling.
- Based on Riot Audio’s proprietary CLOUDS engine using Kontakts AET Filter morphing capabilities.
- Total size of sampled content: 2.64 GB.
- Instant rich, evolving pad textures.
The library is on sale for the intro price of £39 GBP until October 7th, 2020. The regular price is £59 GBP.
More information: Riot Audio