Roland has announced its new Rubix line of audio interfaces, designed to offer a perfectly balanced combination of high-fidelity sound, solid build quality, compact size, affordable price, and crucial features for today’s musicians and producers.
The new audio interface line consists of the Rubix 22, 24 and 44. Each multi-platform interface is carefully engineered to have extremely low noise from input to output. Clean, detailed sound is the top priority, with transparent, low noise mic preamps and support for audio resolutions up to 24-bit/192kHz. Highly visible indicators clearly show the presence of a good signal or an overloading input, even from a distance. Extensive shielding and ground lifts help ensure clean, quiet operation in a variety of venues, and the compact metal construction means Rubix can provide studio-grade performance just about anywhere.
Rubix 22 is a 2-in/2-out model with dual mic preamps. When coupled with an iPad, it creates a highly portable recording or performance rig. Rubix 24 adds two extra outputs and a hardware compressor/limiter for controlling highly dynamic sources. Rubix 44 adds two additional mic preamps for a total of 4 inputs and 4 outputs.
Rubix 22/24/44 features
- 2-in/2-out / 2-in/4-out / 4-in/4-out USB audio interface.
- 2 / 4 low-noise mic preamps with XLR combo jacks.
- Hardware compressor/limiter (Rubix 24 & Rubix 44).
- Hi-Z input for guitar and other high impedance sources.
- MIDI In/Out ports.
- Extensively shielded, low-noise design.
- Sturdy and compact metal construction.
- Big, easy-to-read indicators show vital information.
- Low latency, class compliant drivers.
- Ground lifts for quiet operation in a variety of venues.
- Includes Ableton Live Lite.