Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on RSPhaseShifter, the only official digital implementation of Roger Schult/German Audio Lab’s Phase Shifter W2324 pure analog hardware.
Creating a very high fidelity, phase shifted version of the input, RSPhaseShifter provides a fast, convenient and musical means of aligning individual mix elements for the best subjective result.
RSPhaseShifter is great for any situation where you need to creatively control tonality, power spectrum and harmonic content through phase manipulation. Post–production, stem mastering, outboard gear compensation, film re-recording, “live” production, sound reinforcement, along with content creation for gaming and VR all benefit from having RSPhaseShifter on hand.
- Real-time adjustment of phase angle, resonant frequency, gain.
- MIRROR and FLIP modes speed stereo setting selection.
- δ (DELTA) mode for modifying stereo spread in an MS workflow.
- All standard formats: AU, VST & AAX Mac/Win.
- Optimized internal 64-bit processing for highest fidelity.
- Operates at all standard sample rates, from 44.1 to 384 kHz.
- Compatible with standard OSs; macOS, Windows.
- Low fatigue visual design.
- Compact layout.
RSPhaseShifter is on sale at 50% off until March 1st, 2018.
More information: Plugin Boutique