AudioKit Pro has announced the release of new virtual instrument in collaboration with Brian Funk. Available for iOS/AUv3, the SAGE Synth delivers custom-created sounds from vintage retro gaming hardware.
Make your music stand out with real 16-bit retro video game power. Created from 5 different vintage hardware YM2616 sound chips for one of the greatest collections of 16-bit sounds ever produced. Plus includes samples from the first-edition MEGAfm hardware synthesizer.
Includes over 300+ Free Presets by MobyPixel, Electronisounds, Red Sky Lullaby, Gavinski, The GarageBand Guide, DJ Puzzle, The Audio Dabbler, Sound of Izrael, Marc Hupkens, AnalogMatthew, Brian Funk, Shazaam the Producer, and more.
SAGA Synth features
- Standalone app & iOS AUv3 Plugin.
- Over 300+ presets to inspire you.
- Fun free-running step sequencer.
- Exclusive sound sources made for this app.
- New, more stable AudioKit code.
- 16-bit Synth, Drum, and Sound FX sounds included.
- Over 600+ Mb of sounds compressed to under 150 Mb.
- Audio recording, record your sounds then export wav files. No other apps needed.
- Use as an iOS Plug-in in hosts like GarageBand, AUM, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3, and more.
- Use with MIDI keyboard or iOS MIDI host.
- Ableton Link, and more.
The app is available to purchase for the intro price of $2.99 USD at the App Store until January 31st, 2023 (regular $14.99 USD).
More information: AudioKit Pro