Sampleism has launched The Pentagon, a new instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Pentagon represents next-generation Kontakt design and features many new innovations and concepts never seen before. We truly feel like we have pushed Kontakt to the limit and explored nearly everything it has to offer. With intelligent scripting and design we have managed to make an instrument that can be used to synthesise and manipulate any sound while keeping all controls on one page.
The Pentagon is perfect for any Electronic based music, as well as Movie/Video Game Scoring, and sound FX creation.
The Pentagon features
- 19 original soundbanks taken from hardware synthesizers.
- Dual Soundbank Mixing System.
- 1000+ Pre-Mixed patches (including Pads/Drones, Leads, Basses, Sequences, and Effects.)
- 10+ Multis.
- Advanced Morphing Engine.
- Unique ‘Key FX’ performance tool.
- Powerful and versatile arpeggiator.
The Pentagon is available for purchase for the introductory price of £24.99 GBP (regular £39.99 GBP). Requires full version of Kontakt 5.4.1 or higher.