Overloud has launched a sale on the REmatrix multi-layer convolution reverb plugin, offering over 50% off for a limited time only.
REmatrix goes beyond the standard convolution reverbs: it allows to stack multiple IRs and change their balance in order to tweak any nuance of the space.
REmatrix features five individual convolvers and an effect chain working together to create complex and unique spaces that cannot be obtained with any other tool.
- Multi-layer convolution with five IR matrix.
- Master section with Algorithmic Reverb, Delay, Modulation, Drive, Compressor and EQ effects.
- 250 IRs included.
- 400 presets categorized by instrument, genre and application, each created during real mix sessions.
- Seamless processing: The reverb is never interrupted when adjusting parameters and changing IRs.
- Factory IRs can have their durations shortened or lengthened.
- User IR can be imported.
- Full control over EQ, length, delay, and stereo field of any single IR.
- Fully automatable.
- Extremely low CPU usage.
- Zero Latency.
REmatrix is available from Plugin Boutique for only $149 USD until October 22nd, 2018 (regular $339 USD).
More information: Plugin Boutique