Plugin Boutique has launched a NAMM sale on Energy, a virtual synthesizer instrument for the free UVI Workstation.
ENERGY is the product of a unique and extremely rare additive synthesizer from the early 80’s, the Digital Keyboards Synergy. Released in 1982, the DK Synergy was based on an extremely sophisticated additive engine for the time, derived from the nearly $30,000 Crumar GDS (General Development System) and famously used by Wendy Carlos on the original TRON soundtrack. In fact many of the Synergy’s presets were crafted by Carlos herself, who is noted to still use the synth to this day.
ENERGY offers a thorough and authentic sampling of the DK Synergy’s output, covering the gamut of timbres and thoroughly exploiting its capable sound engine. From FM-styled leads and keyboard sounds to evolving pads, bass and arpeggios, ENERGY provides a decidedly complex and unique tonal quality that sounds simultaneously vintage and futuristic.
UVI Energy features
- Extremely rare and powerful synth, immaculately preserved.
- Programmable with performance optimized engine.
- Now with expanded preset library.
- Size: 1.06 GB (FLAC lossless encoding, was 2.3 GB in WAV).
- Collection: Rare Additive Synthesizer.
- Content: 1 Instrument, 121 presets, 1,861 samples.
- Sample Resolution: 44.1 kHz. Recording at 96 kHz.
- Miscellaneous: Available as a free upgrade to existing Vintage Legends and Vintage Vault users.
The sale ends January 22nd, 2017.
More information: Plugin Boutique