VST Buzz has launched a sale on Eclipse, the cinematic Kontakt Player library by Wide Blue Sound.
Eclipse features an Orbital Synthesis engine that morphs between four creative sound sources to create amazing tonal pulses, edgy hybrid rhythms, and dreamy atmospheric beds, all evolving infinitely over time.
ECLIPSE is designed for easily creating dark and brooding, evolving soundscapes and atmospheric textures.
With a critically-acclaimed intuitive interface, you can create rich, deep atmospherics in motion that are perfect for Trailer Music, Cinematic Underscore, Ambient Music and anything that requires a dark, pulsing, cinematic sound.
- Fun, intuitive UI that will have you designing immediately.
- 101 Sound Sources.
- 294 Million Sound Permutations.
- 3 Distinct Rhythmic Engines – Pulse, Chop & Flow.
- 4 Powerful Modulation Sequencers: pencil tool not required.
- Full FX Rack with fine-tuned Convolve Engine.
- Full Orbital Synthesis Engine.
- Add Power, Drama & Edge To Your Tracks.
- 250 Track Starting Presets.
- Perfect for Epic Trailer Music, Sound Design, Underscore and Ambient Music.
Eclipse for Kontakt and the free Kontakt Player is on sale for 49 EUR until March 27th, 2018 (regular 122 EUR).
More information: VST Buzz