VST Buzz has launched a sale on Diversion, offering over 60% off on the versatile, multi-genre synthesizer instrument by Dmitry Sches.
Diversion takes the full advantage of modern processors to bring you the perfect sound quality that fits standards of hardware synthesizers.
“Diversion” is a unique synthesizer plugin that in it’s most basic form is a subtractive synthesizer but also offers elements of FM (frequency modulation), granular synthesis, and RM (ring modulation). It has 4 oscillators with a wide range of different waveforms with a near to zero level of aliasing.
Whether you’re looking to create lush pads and beautiful atmospheres or face-melting leads and epic arpeggiated sequences, Diversion is more than capable!
With over 200 presets included, and many, many more available, you’ll find a use for this stunning synth in all of your tracks, no matter what the style or genre!
- 4 oscillators with a wide range of different waveforms.
- Synthesis techniques include FM, RM, wave shaping and filtering.
- Wavetable Editor – Edit waveforms both in time and frequency space as well as apply different effects.
- Two bus processors – Transform the oscillators’ output into a wide variety of possible sounds.
- Two flexible FX lines – Up to 8 effect instances can be stacked in one FX line
- Modulation – 4 LFOs, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 4 MSEGs and one XY-controller, called Master Morph
- Arpeggiator and Trance Gate – 32-step Arpeggiator / Sequencer and a 16-step Trance Gate module
- MIDI Learn – Many of Diversion’s features can be mapped to hardware controllers.
Diversion (VST/AU) is on sale for just 54 EUR until December 19th, 2017 (regular 142.99 EUR).