VST Buzz has launched a sale on the Mars Symphonic Men’s Choir, a comprehensive male choral ensemble library designed for professional film and television scoring, symphonic arrangement and music production.
“Mars Symphonic Men’s Choir” was designed as the first offering in Soundiron’s now widely acclaimed Olympus choral series. To build this titan, Soundiron took everything they had learned from engineering, developing and programming previous choir projects over the years at Tonehammer (Requiem, Liberis) and applied them here.
Mars covers a wide range of Latin, Russian (Slavonic) and Pure Vowel content, with a full set of chromatic articulations including sustains, marcatos, staccatos, true legato, clusters, falls, swells, effects and a trio of stellar male soloists!
Mars Symphonic Men’s Choir features
- 17.9GB Installed, 16,091 Samples.
- 220 Kontakt 4.2 nki core instrument presets and 73 nkm multis (for backward and forward compatibility).
- 74 Kontakt 5.1 nki advanced instrument presets and 36 nkm multis (to allow tempo-synching and time-stretching features).
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed PCM wav audio.
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization.
- Full Chorus with 2 Languages: Slavonic (Russian liturgical) and Latin. Combined Marcato/Staccato Phrase Builder with preset saving and the ability to store and cycle or keyswitch between up to 16 different user created sequences.
- 1 Master Bass Soloist and 2 Exquisite Tenor Soloists, singing in both Slavonic & Latin. Each language includes of a full collection of 1 Bass and 1 Tenor articulations.
- Unique bonus collection of Ambiences, Drones, Textures and FX content, as well as a wide collection of new and classic custom convolution impulses integrated into every preset.
Mars Symphonic Men’s Choir is on sale for only 89 EUR until April 2nd, 2019 (regular 359 EUR). Prices ex. VAT where applicable. The library requires the full version of Kontakt 4.2.4 or higher.
More information: VST Buzz