Plugin Boutique has announced a Back To School Sale on Audionamix, offering discounts of up to 50% off on the Trax Pro SP and XTrax Stems audio separation tools.
ADX TRAX Pro 3 is Audionamix’s most revolutionary software release to date.
With improved separation quality, faster processing speeds and enhanced spectral editing features, separating a melody from a mix just got easier with ADX TRAX Pro 3.0.
This upgrade also includes the new STEMS file export feature, making ADX TRAX Pro 3.0 the perfect crossover tool for Audio Engineers, DJs, Producers, Remixers and Post-Production Engineers.
ADX TRAX Pro 3 features
- Panspecific spectral editing feature.
- Faster spectrogram for smoother, more responsive spectral editing.
- Consonants Annotation tool.
- Export files in STEMS format.
- Improved Vocal Targeting and Import Workflow.
- NonDestructive Source Separation.
- Integrated PostSeparation Enhancement.
- Multiple Bit Depth and Sample Rate Compatibility.
- MultiAlgorithmic Processing Matrix.
- Integrated Full Spectrogram.
- Comprehensive Suite of Spectral Editing Tools.
ADX TRAX Pro 3 is 50% off until August 23rd, 2018.
XTrax Stems automatically separates any song into vocal, drums and remaining music stems.
XTRAX STEMS can easily separate any song into its drum, vocal and remaining music components. Created for DJs, music producers and remix artists, XTRAX STEMS allows users to create multitrack content to control during live sets, opening up possibilities for easy remixing, sampling and a capella creation like never before!
XTrax Stems can be used also by musicians to practice along with their favourite tracks. Singers and drummers can play along with the song with the vocals or drums turned off. They can also listen to soloed vocal or drum parts to spot all the details of the original performance, vocal harmonies, and mixing techniques.
Xtrax Stems features
- Export Separations in Native Instruments’ Stems File Format.
- Automatically Separate Songs into Drums, Vocals and Music Stems.
- Export Individual Stems as Audio Files.
- Create and Export a New Volume and Pan Mix.
- Works on Mono and Stereo Files.
- Works on audio files up to 96 kHz, 32 bits.
- Offers four powerful cloud-based separation algorithms to tailor the separation to your particular file.
Xtrax Stems is on sale at 20% off until August 23rd.
More information: Audionamix