Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on Audiority’s plugins, offering discounts of up to 80% regular on its fantastic collection of vintage dynamic processor and effect units.
Audiority is a sound boutique providing high quality effect plugins, suitable for a wide range of music genres. Its plugins are available in VST, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.
The sale includes:
- LDC2 analog modeled optical compressor and expander with exchangeable optical circuits, solid-state preamplifier and output stage, giving you a unique compression character.
- Pre X7 analog modeled preamplifier based on an iconic vintage tube unit primarily designed for bass guitar.
- Echoes T7E faithful recreation of a vintage tube magnetic echo made in Italy in the early ‘60s.
- XenoVerb versatile reverb processor featuring both classic and creative reverb algorithms delivering a wide range of reverbs with a clean and simple interface.
- Heavy Pedal faithful analog modeled simulation of the infamous Swedish Chainsaw distortion stompbox introduced in the mid 80s and that sculpted the guitar tone of many metal guitarists.
- Big Goat analog modeled simulation of one of the greatest fuzzbox ever made in the mid ‘70s and used in countless records.
- Blue Face analog modeled simulation of a classic BC108 silicon vintage fuzz pedal made in the late ‘60s.
- Distortion 1 analog modeled simulation of an iconic distortion stompbox introduced in the late ‘70s and behind the signature sound of many guitar legends.
- Pedalboard Distortions Bundle includes ALL of Audiority’s analog modeled distortion pedal plugins.
- Tube Modulator collection of several tremolo, vibrato and spatial position effect circuits ranging from the late ‘50s tube bias tremolo to the late ‘60s psychedelic vibe pedals.
- Deleight stereo multi tap delay processor based on late ’90s digital delays hardware processors.
- GrainSpace granular processor focused on real-time granularization and reverberation of the incoming audio signal.
- Harmonic Maximizer multi-band exciter and loudness shaping plugin that will make your tracks powerful and more alive.
- Polaris echo/reverb plugin inspired by early hardware digital reverbs of the late 1970s and able to provide echo, ambience and reverb out of a single multitap delay line.
- Side Filter High-Pass filter focused on removing bass frequencies from the Side portion of a stereo mix.
- The Abuser aggressive distortion effect ideal to give you a unique sound to your guitars, bass, synthesizers, drums and much more.
- TS-1 multimode frequency dependent transient shaper designed to manage the attack and sustain of an incoming audio signal.
Prices are starting from only £6.95 GBP / $9 USD. The offer expires December 6th, 2019.
More information: Audiority