VST Buzz has launched a limited time sale on Silence+Other Sounds’ Kontakt instrument library Maleventum, a cinematic sound library inspired by medieval and Viking horns.
Each sound and instrument contained in Maleventum instantly evokes scenes of forgotten dark ages, Viking armies and warriors, epic ancient battles, vast frozen landscapes, mystical pagan cults and supernatural presences hovering in the wind of the nordic woods.
- Playable, MPE compatible Kontakt instrument with over 100 snapshots and 58 MPE Multis, that combines up to 4 layers of horns, flutes and rare bagpipe sounds and textures.
- Kontakt sampler of 260+ one-shots sounds (.WAV 96 kHz 24 bit) based on epic cinematic horns, tuned braams, war horns, viking horn calls, nordic hunt horns, dissonant trumpets, creature-reminiscent eerie horn tones, loud aggressive stabs, brass staccatos, long evocative tones, battle horn calls.
- Intuitive GUI allows you to individually manipulate each sample, combine multiple sounds and obtain your own bombastic war horn stabs and viking braams.
- Global Tuning function to tune ALL the samples to the same root key with just one knob, which turns very useful for more minimalist and aggressive compositions such as trailer music.
- Cinematic Low End Boost function instantly invigorates the bass frequency register of the samples with just one click, to make you braams really roar.
Regularly 59 EUR, Maleventum is on sale for only 24 EUR until October 10th, 2022. Prices excl. VAT in EU. The Kontakt instruments require the full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or later. Wav files are included for use with other software.
More information: VST Buzz