SKnote has announced the release of MainEQ, a unique dynamic equalizer effect with some special features.
MainEQ is our new general purpose and Dynamic EQ with some special twists and a scalable interface, from small Venue S3 to huge Retina displays.
Fine control on EQing and dynamics, smooth hi-pass and lo-pass filters, special Tilt filter.
- Parametric resonant low-shelf, resonant high-shelf, peak.
- Dynamic mode with downward and upward action.
- Cross-band and cross-channel interaction for extremely powerful sound control.
- Mid/side filtering to separately manage focus and ambience.
- Polys, filters can be grouped, moved and modified together.
- True autogain and four preset slots for easy and effective comparisons.
- Inter-channel spectrum matching, carving, flattening.
MainEQ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) has an introductory price of $29.99 USD until September 30th, 2019 (regular $39.99 USD).
More information: SKnote