Sonible has announced the release of the latest addition to its AI-powered range of plugins. An intelligent true peak limiter, smart:limit offers automatic parametrization, extensive loudness monitoring and a unique set of sound-shaping tools.
Additionally, the plugin interactively guides users in finding the right loudness and dynamics for publishing. Smart:limit is an AI-powered tool that actually makes “set – check – publish” as straightforward as it sounds.
We started out with smart:limit by first breaking down the limiting process, the requirements of norms, the normalization practices of streaming services as well as all the info you need to publish a creation with an intended sound. From that we then developed a tool that is a unique one-stop-shop in the realm of limiters and loudness monitoring.” Alexander Wankhammer, Head of product management and CMO, sonible
- Automatic limiter parametrization in seconds.
- Extensive loudness monitoring with all relevant information for publishing.
- Visually guided loudness and dynamics targeting for streaming services, loudness standards, genres and reference tracks.
- 4 sound-shaping tools for fine-tuning and styling.
- Instant Impact Prediction for a smooth workflow.
- Quality check for confident settings adjustment.
- Distortion display and intelligent auto release.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac, Smart:limit is on sale at Sonible and from distributor Plugin Boutique for the intro price of 89 EUR until January 10th, 2022 (regular 129 EUR).
Users of any other sonible product can crossgrade at a discounted price.