Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on Softube’s Weiss DS1-MK3, a plugin suite that delivers mastering compression, limiting, and de-essing without compromise.
Featuring 1:1 code-ported algorithms, the four premium plugins of Weiss DS1-MK3 embody the radiantly transparent, high-quality Weiss sound—with added versatility.
DS1-MK3 is the undisputed master of mastering processors. And, like every big hit, it has its spinoffs. The three additional plug-ins that make up the DS1-MK3 collection—with their code-ported DS1-MK3 components—help you more easily target specific tasks creating a fast, focused workflow. Pinpoint problem areas and achieve top-quality results quicker with MM-1 Mastering Maximizer, Deess, and Compressor/Limiter.
Weiss DS1-MK3 features
- A line-by-line code port of the original hardware created in collaboration with Weiss Engineering.
- Officially licensed and endorsed by Grammy-winner Daniel Weiss.
- The clean, transparent sound of Weiss Engineering.
- Includes four plug-ins: DS1-MK3, MM-1 Mastering Maximizer, Compressor/Limiter, and Deess.
- Deessing, compression, and limiting with the industry standard.
- The same tool as the $10,000 original, at a fraction of the cost.
- Updated resolution of up to 32 bit/192 kHz, plus the new Waveform view.
- Presets from world-renowned mastering engineer Bob Katz.
- Digital compressor operates at speeds analog units never could.
- Two new advanced limiter algorithms, as well as the original.
- Run multiple instances of this legendary unit on the same mix.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac, Weiss DS1-MK3 is priced $349 USD until July 25th, 2021 (regular $549 USD).
More information: Softube