Plugin Boutique has launched a promotion on reMIDI 2 by SongWish, a plugin that allows you to isolate melodies more easily than audio recordings and extract all the chords used.
“reMIDI 2” (pronounced ‘remedy’) is not another music theory MIDI effect plugin, it’s the follow up to the original and highly innovative MIDI sampler “reMIDI”.
It literally cuts to the core of the problem of finding inspiring musical materials by providing harmonies and melodies that are proven to work – enabling you to sample the royalty-free compositions of past greats such as Bach, Chopin, Gershwin, etc…
More in the mood for modern? No problem – You can use reMIDI 2 to get the most out of your purchased royalty-free MIDI loops too!
reMIDI 2 features
- Sample from over 1700 complete compositions with masterfully chosen chords, progressions, and melodies.
- Go beyond robotic arpeggiators by triggering natural midi sequences.
- Use reMIDI 2 with any MIDI Controller and create custom MIDI note bindings.
- A grid layout of 120 total pads, effectively giving you 120 reMIDIs.
- Easily audition automatically sampled slices of MIDI that loop perfectly at the touch of a key.
- Drag sampled chords and progressions out to your DAW.
- Easily work with MIDI without using a piano roll/note editor.
- Trust the musical wisdom of master composers – they offer timeless hooks, motifs, themes, and variations – all waiting to be discovered by sampling.
- Over 150 composers (Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Mozart, Gershwin, etc).
- 8 different genres (Baroque, Classical, Folk, Hymn, Jazz, March, Renaissance, and Romantic).
- Save your own sample sets to the preset bank for later use.
- Easily cut the tempo in half or multiply it by any factor while staying in sync with your DAW.
- Assign any VST/AU instrument to reMIDI to control your favorite synths.
- Once you find a loop or a chord progression from a MIDI file you can keep searching the same file or other files for variations.
- Instantly transpose all the notes for endless remixing possibilities.
- No tedious manual slicing. Just set your starting point and slice size and reMIDI chops up the entire file into even parts.
- Use multiple instances of reMIDI to build a complete band of virtual instruments (drums, bass, keys, and leads). With this setup, you can conduct a whole band with one finger.
- The built-in MIDI file browser makes it a breeze to instantly preview sections of full compositions or MIDI loop packs. Find inspiration in a flash.
- Browse the factory MIDI containing hundreds of high-quality files organized by style and composer.
- Expand the MIDI library by dropping your own organized files and folders into the User directory. Limitless sampling.
Available for Windows and Mac in VST and AU formats, the plugin is on sale for only $19 USD until January 9th, 2022 (regular $79 USD).
More information: SongWish