Plugin Boutique has launched an exclusive sale on Sonible’s source-adaptive smart:reverb, a plugin that delivers custom-tailored reverb by adjusting its processing to the individual characteristics of the input material and creates a navigable range of styles from scratch.
With just one click, smart:reverb analyzes the source material quickly to create every reverb from scratch. By custom-fitting the reverb to the spectral and temporal characteristics of the input signal, typical problems such as disturbing resonances or muddy reverb tails are avoided from the very beginning.
The sonible smart:engine, an A.I.-based, content-aware system designed on the basis of psychoacoustic principles as well as extensive hands-on mixing experience, powers the inner workings of smart:reverb. Just like smart:comp and smart:EQ 2, this intelligent plug-in comes equipped with profiles for different audio sources to prime the processing of the smart:engine to the input signal.
- Custom-tailored reverb in just a few seconds.
- Reverb matrix with a wide spectrum of different styles.
- Interactive representation of the reverb’s anatomy.
- Time- and frequency-dependent adjustment options for maximum decay control.
- Time-dependent spread and density control to design the right sound.
- Creative features like Infinite and Freeze for layering sounds.
- Signal-adaptive controls for reverb width, colour and clarity.
- Pre-filter EQ to quickly shape the signal.
Available for Windows and Mac in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats, the plugin is on sale for 79 USD/EUR instead of 129 USD/EUR until April 2nd, 2023.
More information: Sonible