Sonic Scores has launched Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra, a new orchestral instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt and Kontakt Player.
Covering all the essentials of the orchestra, Amadeus includes– strings, brass, woodwinds, percussion, keyboards, guitars and more. Everything you need for creating quick sketches, orchestra, film, and game scores, is at your finger tips.
The library has carefully been engineered to load fast and provide authentic sounding instruments, allowing you to create incredible realistic scores.
Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra features
- A complete orchestra all in one instrument.
- Define which sections to be played.
- Presets for different variations.
- Automatic chord playback.
- Easy to use interface, designed to be played live.
- Strings: Sustains, Staccato, Marcato, Sforzando, Spiccato, Pizzicato, Half Trill, Whole Trill, Tremolo.
- Brass: Sustains, Staccato, Marcato, Sforzando, Half Trill, Whole Trill.
- Woodwinds: Sustains, Staccato, Marcato, Sforzando, Half Trill, Whole Trill.
- Harp: Sustains, Damped.
- Guitar: Sustains, Mutes, Slides.
- Envelope controls and performance controls.
- Effects: Equalizer, ambience and filter.
Amadeus Symphonic Orchestra is on sale for the intro price of $119 USD through December 31st, 2018 (MSRP $149 USD). For a limited time only, use coupon code special99 at checkout to get Amadeus for $99 USD.
More information: Sonic Scores