SONiVOX has announced the release of Playa – Aggro Electro Boom, a virtual instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac, designed for fast and professional contemporary beat creation for hip hop and electronic music producers.
Aggro’s distinctive user interface allows effortless integration of midi keyboards and MPC pad controllers, bridging the gap between MPC style beat creation and the computer-based virtual instrument environment.
Aggro is packed with more than four gigabytes of instruments designed for sonic and stylistic versatility, including earth-shaking basses, blazing leads, trippy pads, slamming construction kits and more. All the sounds were recorded and programmed by SONiVOX’s award-winning sound design team.
Playa – Aggro Electro Boom features
- Over 400 World Class SONiVOX Instruments.
- 16 User Programmable and Assignable Pads – For quick and easy MPC style beat construction.
- Over 50 Pad layouts – Designed to get the producer going rite away with its construction kit layouts, diatonic chord layouts, drum kits, as well as user definable layouts.
- User Definable Layouts – Make original pad mappings and assign pads to midi keys using the “map” and “learn” modes.
- MIDI Learn/Save Function – Aggro ELectro Boom is instantly compatible with any MIDI controller.
- Independent Zone Tempo-Synched Variable Resolution Roll/Retrigger Mode – Tempo sync note repetitions and rolls to any pad.
- Onboard FX and Graphic Equalizer.
- Keys Mode – For standard keyboard play/performance.
- User Editable Envelope Controls.
Playa – Aggro Electro Boom is available for Windows and Mac for (VST/AU/RTAS/Standalone) for a MSRP of $149 USD and an introductory street price at Guitar Center of $99 USD.
More information: SONiVOX