Sonoma Wire Works has released version 4.0.12 of its DrumCore virtual drum instrument for Windows and Mac.
The update fixes the most common bugs and crashes users have reported. A “Show Owned” button has been added to the DrumCore 4 Browser view which makes it easier to navigate through what you own versus what is available to preview and purchase in the DrumCore 4 Store.
DrumCore 4 is a new and improved upgrade of the award-winning DrumCore 3 plug-in drum instrument with stereo 24 bit audio loops and MIDI recordings of inspiring performances by hit-proven drummers, plus great drum sounds across a multitude of styles. Now a 64-bit VST3/AAX/AU plug-in, DrumCore 4 has an improved interface and several highly anticipated features.
DrumCore 4 is the perfect tool for songwriters, composers, musicians and producers. Simply drag and drop grooves to tracks in most popular recording applications on Mac OS and Windows.
Changes in DrumCore v4.0.12
- Added ownership filter on browser that only shows artists with some owned content.
- Added ability to edit and save kit pad names.
- Fixed restoring the timeline on reloading.
- Fixed restoring Master FX settings.
- Fixed setting live drummer value in settings.
- Fixed bug when adding multiple layers to a kit at once.
- Fixed crash on reloading the Master delay.
- Fixed several occasional crashes.
- Fixed memory leaks.
- Updated dual signature (sha256 and sha1) on Windows installers.
- Added checks for available space, added logging when drive is full.
- Added logging for download speed and failed downloads.
- Known Issues:
- Changing tempo in plugin is not available. Please use your DAW to change tempo.
- No user feedback if purchase authorization fails, workaround is switch to browser and back.
- Tempo not set in DC4 when loading a saved session in Sonar X3. Press PLAY in Sonar’s transport to fix.
The update is now available to DrumCore 4 users.