Plugin Boutique has launched an introductory sale on Sound Particles Air, a tool designed to simulate distance through high-frequency attenuation.
A close-by object doesn’t sound like a faraway object. Quickly reinvent sound effects by adding depth and distance to your sounds. No need to record everything all over again. With just one knob, it is possible to accurately simulate the distance of any sound. Air will apply the exact EQ and distance attenuation necessary to make audio assets perfectly resemble real-life sonic events.
The biggest challenge of ADR is making it sound as natural as if it was recorded on the original set. Air helps in achieving a natural-sounding distance effect, so that ADR never sounds misplaced again. Easily take away some presence of specific items within your projects. Let instruments breathe and mixes shine with this ready to go plugin.
- Several Locations: Air already includes temperature and humidity settings from different locations around the globe, from Antarctica to Death Valley, but you are always able to enter your one custom.
- Perfect Result: Air is much more accurate than a simple low-pass filter, using scientifically measured frequency response values of air dampening.
- Frequency Response: With Air, you can see the actual frequency response that is being applied to the sound.
- Distance Attenuation: Control the volume over distance with the Distance Attenuation parameter.
- World Units: Do you prefer “meters” or “feet”? “Mph” or “km/h”? Full integration with Imperial and Metric units, for an easy and more welcoming workflow for everyone.
- Control Surfaces: Use control surfaces (such as AVID S6) to edit the plug-ins’ parameters.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Air is on sale for $55 USD until August 1st, 2020 (regular $69 USD).
More information: Sound Particles