Sound Particles has announced the release of a new audio effect plugin that creates various layers of sounds based on the input.
Using granular technology, Density allows you to turn a voice into a choir, or a violin into a string ensemble, making it easy to increase the density of sounds in your tracks.
With great results in stereo and fantastic ones in immersive, this plugin allows artists to create outstanding ensembles and get incredible spatialization.
Nuno Fonseca, founder, and CEO of Sound Particles says:
“The idea of simulating many voices is not new. For instance, ‘Chorus’ effects try to accomplish that using simple DSP techniques. But, with the computational power that we have now, much more interesting and realistic approaches can be obtained. That is what we have done with Density. It not only gives you great results in mono and stereo, but it can create amazing ensembles in 3D audio”.
- 3 Modes of operation: From an easy-to-use basic mode to a more complex multipitch mode that allows you to create multiple groups of voices with multiple options.
- XY Pad: Control 2 parameters at the same time with the mouse, to give you the best way to express yourself.
- Formats: Density supports from mono, stereo, 5.1, 7.1, Ambisonics to binaural, Dolby Atmos, among others.
- Movement: Make grains move to bring more life to your sounds by choosing their movement and adapting it.
- 3D View: To help you have a better visual representation of your sound field.
- Flexibility: Separate control of input and generated voices allow you to easily automate the gain of the generated voices to control your music performance.
- Randomization: Uses the randomization tool to get multiple out-of-the-box results.
Regularly priced $119 USD, Density for Windows and Mac (VST3, AU/AUv3 and AAX) is on sale for the intro price of $99 USD.