Sound Radix has announced a sale on Pi, offering 60% off the innovative, multi-channel phase interactions mixer plug-in engine for Windows and Mac.
Pi works to improve the summing of a DAW or a mixer. Pi dynamically minimizes frequency cancellations between instruments within the mix, improves mono compatibility and restores depth and focus lost when overlapping frequencies collide.
- Groundbreaking, true multi-channel engine, dynamically optimizes phase relationships between mix channels for optimal sounding mix.
- Three-mode track grouping for enhanced related instruments and multi-mic setup phase correlation optimization.
- Full Range and Low Frequency global optimization modes.
- Four mode multi-channel phase correlation display, enables a unique view of the phase relationships within the mix.
- Internal, inter-channel sample accurate routing, no complicated side-chaining required.
Pi for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for $99 through March 28, 2015 (regular $249 USD).