Soundiron has released a new Vintage Keys Series instrument library for Kontakt. Verve revives the vintage analog sounds of the quirky Jen Brio 61-CS.
This Italian combo organ was brought to market by Jen in the early 1960s. It featured a 61-key keyboard and drum/rhythm machine with built-in speaker, as well as a variety of knobs, buttons and faders to control layer volume, instrument type, accompaniment, and tempo. While it was most popular for cheesy string ensemble vibrato tones, it also had synth Trombone, Trumpet, Clarinet, Oboe, Tibia, Piano, and Harpsichord presets.
This library includes synth sustains, staccatos, and key up/down sfx. We recorded this Italian organ in wide stereo and direct line in, then hand-crafted 30 evolving atmospheric pads and soundscapes from the raw source content for added versatility. Verve offers a snapshot of early synthesizer history, complete with warm tonal colors equipped to complement any genre of music.
- 3 main powerful open-format Kontakt .nki instruments.
- 30 Ambience patches created from the source content.
- Synth Sustains, Staccatos, and Key up/down SFX in two microphone positions.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- 3.4 GB Installed.
- 4,482 Stereo Samples.
- 24 bit / 48kHz Stereo uncompressed PCM wav audio.
- Unlocked wav samples can be directly imported into almost any wav-compatible plugin or DAW.
Available for Kontakt 5.5 or higher (full version), Verve is on sale for $19 USD at Plugin Boutique until January 23rd, 2022 (regular $29 USD).
More information: Soundiron