Spectrasonics has released version 2.2.0e of its Omnisphere 2 synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Omnisphere is the flagship synthesizer of Spectrasonics® – an instrument of extraordinary power and versatility.
This award-winning plugin brings many different types of synthesis together into one amazing-sounding instrument that will inspire a lifetime of exploration.
Changes in Omnisphere v2.2.0e
- New “Bypass all effects” button.
- Move effects within effects rack by dragging.
- Phase invert button on sublayer mixer in Soundsource Zoom.
- Latch mode: terminate all notes when host transport is stopped.
- Improved Browser performance.
- Improved Patch-loading time on Windows.
- Fixes crash when bouncing/freezing large amount of compressed audio files.
- Changing effect type was not clearing out the effect’s mod matrix slots.
- Fixes bug where Ultrachorus effect could generate excessively-loud volumes.
- Fixes bug where Chorus Echo effect delay time could be wrong after changing host sample rate.
- Fixes bug in Toxic Smasher effect where it could produce an unwanted “chirp” sound at end of notes.
- After dropping a MIDI groove into Arpeggiator, some groove indicators were not being displayed.
Omnisphere 2 is available for purchase for $499 USD / 399 EUR. The update is available to registered Omnisphere 2 users.