SPL has announced the release of the Analog Code Vitalizer plug-in, a unique and comprehensive tool to add character and life to any music production.
All different models together, the hardware version was sold more than 30.000 times. Now we have transferred this legendary, patented filter technology for sound optimizing to the digital domain. Using the latest component modeling methods, the unique Analog Code sound quality is simply amazing.
Vitalizer Plug-in features
- Patented technology for automatic sound optimizing
- Very easy to use
- Bass, mid and top end processing
- Unmasking of overlapping sounds
- Adjustable soft and tight low frequency sounds
- Ideal sounds patterns for electronic sounds/genres
- Mono, stereo or multi-channel operation
- Suitable for recording, mixing, mastering or playback
- Process single tracks, sub groups or sum signals
- Add presence and transparency to mixes
- Emphasize the sound character of instruments
- Create impressive sounding lows
- Separate several low signals effortlessly
- Increase loudness
- Restore old recordings
- Give intensity to sound effects (samples)
- Improve spatial impression
A demo version of the Vitalizer Plug-in is available for MAC and PC in all main formats (TDM/RTAS/VST/AU). A VENUE version is already available as well.
The Vitalizer Plug-in will be available for purchase on December 7, 2009.
More information: SPL