Splice Sounds has released Love Death Immortality, a new sample pack by The Glitch Mob.
The Glitch Mob are back, this time with the sounds of their sophomore album, Love Death Immortality, which debuted at number 13 on the Billboard 200 in 2014. Typical to their reputation today, they explored a different style on this album, adopting more of a “stadium sound”.
True to the group’s name, you’ll find many glitch hop elements in the album and within this pack. If you’re looking to craft an ultra high-energy, pulsing track or a powerhouse electronic ballad, these sounds will be staple elements in your production.
Decap has returned with the Drums That Knock Vol. 8 sample pack, featuring a new collection of drum shots and loops by the prolific San Francisco-based producer.
The founder of both Future Knock and Drums That Knock, he created Drums That Knock as a response to producers asking him how his drums “knock so hard”. Drums That Knock has been used on songs by JayZ, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Niall Horan, and many more.
Dig in for drums that knock so hard in a whole new way. Plus, loads of MIDI, textures, tonals, and vocals. Get your track moving with these sounds.
With Sound Vault Vol. 5, X&G brings a fresh collection of nearly 200 loops and one-shot samples.
X&G collaborators Christian Williams (Xian) and Aaron Spasiano (Gaszia) are back with the fifth installment of “The Sound Vault”.
They return with a mix of pounding rhythms, moody soundscapes, delicate melodies, industrial-inspired loops, and more.
Other recent packs on the Splice Sound label include:
- Lovecraft Halloween Cuts & Slices Volume 1, explore the spookiest whispers, demon and goblin voices, and gasps. Plus loads of dark creaking, tension-building, ominous percussion, FX, deep bass loops, and loads more.
- Broods: Song Hacks V.1, sibling duo Broods brings loads of drums including lo-fi stax and click and clack loops, bass loops, various keys, vox one-shots, FX, and more.
- Ducko McFli: The Bad Day Kit, explore Ducko Mcfli’s hand-crafted 808 and drum Loops, booming one-shot snares and hats, and more for your trap, R&B, rap, or pop productions.
- Torna: Oh, Weird Sample Pack, ambient guitar, drum kit one-shots and loops, piano sounds, and a ton of echo tape sounds from chimes to kalimba, and a mix of odd found percussion samples.
- The Futuristics Live Long and Prosper, sounds by the multi-Platinum songwriting and music production duo consisting of Joe Khajadourian and Alex Schwartz.
- DOMENICO: Organica Guitar, find stunning electric guitar loops and one-shots to fill out any soul, R&B, gospel, or any other jam that’s looking for a soulful vibe.
- J-E-T-S Zoospa Sounds, a collaboration of producers Machinedrum and Jimmy Edgar exploring various genres, eras, and styles of music.
- Tushar Apte Presents Artifax, sounds by the Australian music producer, songwriter, and composer based in Los Angeles best known for his work with Chris Brown, BTS, PJ Morton and Adam Levine, Noah Cyrus, Lu Han, Demi Lovato, and Zayn Malik and Nicki Minaj.
The sample packs and all individual sounds are now available to Splice Sounds subscribers. New users sign up with promo code REKKERD20 to get 1 month free access with 100 download credits.
More information: Splice Sounds