Steinberg has announced it is now shipping Nuendo 5 to its distributors and resellers worldwide.
Steinberg’s award-winning advanced post, live and audio production system can be purchased now in our Online Shop and will soon be available at your local dealer.
Nuendo 5 empowers professionals working in audio, live and post production for the film, television and media industry to higher levels of productivity. Post-production editors, film mixers as well as live recording engineers around the world rely on the flexibility and industry openness that Nuendo provides.
Among the new features presented in Nuendo 5 is a new ADR toolset engineered for audio post, providing new capabilities for spotting including advanced take- and marker handling, EDL import, a new video engine and much more.
Nuendo 5 features
- Leading native audio post-production environment.
- Toolset for ADR work and new native video engine.
- Extended project exchange, including support of EDL lists.
- Superior editing features and smooth new scrubbing engine.
- Unique Nuendo Surround Panner V5 and more new VST3 plug-ins.
- Extended automation system with “flexible passes” technology.
- World-class mixing and routing features with automatable mix buses.
- Completely reworked MediaBay with networking capabilities.
- Network collaboration for multi-seat projects via LAN or WAN.
Nuendo 5 for PC and Mac is available to purchase for 1799 EUR.