Steinberg has announced the release of the CMC Six-Pack, a new bundle deal comprising the award-winning CMC line-up of USB controllers.
“The CMC Six-Pack is the most flexible controller setup ever made for Cubase: it’s a touch-based mixer; it’s a handy pad controller; it’s a transport control you won’t want to miss after the first try,” comments Stefan Schreiber, product marketing manager at Steinberg.
The CMC Six-Pack is made up of all six controllers designed to offer users a modular controller experience. Arranging the units in a way that best suits the personal needs when using Cubase makes the CMC series a very customizable hardware control system. Each of the six slim-sized USB controllers provides tactile control over Cubase features.
CMC Six-Pack features
- Six unique micro controllers designed to take control of dedicated Cubase areas — faster and more convenient than with any other solution.
- Modular system: combine multiple units to form an eminently powerful Cubase control station that exactly fits your needs; joint plate included for quick and easy connection.
- Fully mirrored Cubase functionality: intuitive operation due to the adoption of the Cubase color scheme and icons.
- Perfect ergonomics guarantee a unique level of handling quality — created to make your recording and live performance workflow more musical than ever.
- Brings innovative technologies to your fingertips: illuminated, high-resolution touch controls and rotary encoders for detailed visual feedback.
- Portable and compact: small enough to fit in your pocket, on a master keyboard or wherever desired
- User-assignable functions for even more flexibility and tweaking options.
- USB-powered: no additional power supply required.
- Cross-platform compatible: OS X and Windows support.
- Cubase AI download version included to start recording your music straight away.
The CMC Six-Pack is available from selected resellers and through the Steinberg Online Shop as long as stocks last, with a suggested retail price of 299 EUR including German VAT.
More information: Steinberg