Strezov Sampling has announced the release of Distort 2, a sample library for Native Instruments Kontakt 5.
Distort 2 is a highly intuitive mockup tool especially designed for composers working with midi keyboards. Never before has it been easier to play in guitar riffs.
Splitting the keys into two zones, one with palm mutes, the other with sustains, Distort 2 allows the player to use both hands for playing riffs, thus achieving great results within few minutes.
Distort 2 features
- Doubletracked guitar (L or R), recorded separately with three mic positions (dynamic mic, ribbon mic and hall), up and down picking.
- Close mics – Peluso R14 (ribbon), Shure SM58 (dynamic).
- Hall mics Stereo pair Gefell SMS2000.
- Two round robin on sustains, four round robins on mutes.
- Open chords (Power chords), open single tones, mute chords, mute single tones.
- Completely clean samples without processing included.
- Amp – Marshall JCM2000.
- Cabinet – Marshall 1960 (Vintage30 speakers).
- Guitar – Gibson Flying V.
- Includes DISTORT 1 (1958 Korina Flying V Epiphone Guitar, amped through a Mesa Boogie amplifier).
The library is available for purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD until August 17th, 2015 (regular $129 USD).