Sugar Bytes has released an iPad version of its Looperator 16-step sample slicer and creative multi-fX sequencer.
The wide range of effects, its quick and intuitive interface and extensive randomization make it easy to design subtle rhythmic enhancements or impressive effect pyrotechnics.
Looperator chops up your audio and turns it into something new. In the process, you can dispose of the classics like Filters and Reverbs, but also trippy Loop and Vinyl manipulations. Looperator makes you sound as if you worked on your track for hours and hours and really all it took was a click of a button.
Looperator for iPad features
- 16-Step Sample Slicer.
- Looper with Reverse Mode.
- Time Stretch & Talkbox Filter.
- Recall presets with MIDI notes.
- Independent Control for left/right Channel.
- Unlimited Undo/Redo.
- Intelligent Random.
- 5 Parameters per effect and step.
- Audio Unit v3 & Standalone.
- MIDI Support, MIDI Learn & Host Automation.
- Audioshare Import & Preset Share (iCloud).
- Ableton Link.
Looperator for iPad (standalone and AUv3, iOS 12 or later) is free to start and will have in-app purchases to unlock Audio Unit, Save & Session Restore, and iCloud Sync. The full version is available for $17.99 USD / 19.99 EUR in the App Store.
More information: Sugar Bytes