The latest Weiss series audio plugin by Softube is based on a 1:1 code port of the minimum phase algorithm of Weiss EQ1.
The Weiss EQ MP is a surgically-precise, ultra-transparent, high-fidelity 7-band equalizer workhorse optimized for big mix sessions with low latency and a light CPU load. It is designed to give you that famous EQ1 transparency coupled with the sharpest accuracy possible.
There are equalizers with beaucoup bands and loads of features to fiddle with, and then there is equalizing so pared-down-precise that it cuts like a scalpel. Paging Weiss EQ MP.
Developed through the thriving partnership between Softube and Weiss Engineering, the Weiss EQ MP is an equalizer honed for professional-grade use. Built on the minimum phase algorithm of the legendary Weiss EQ1, we designed EQ MP for exacting mixing applications that necessitate a surgical EQ and sound quality that’s a cut above the rest.
Weiss EQ MP features
- Surgically precise, ultra-transparent, and high fidelity.
- Developed in collaboration with Weiss Engineering.
- Featuring the minimum phase algorithm and dual seven-band setup of Weiss EQ1.
- Low latency (17 samples in 44.1 kHz) and low CPU load.
- Double-precision 64-bit, low noise processing with internal oversampling.
- New Dark Mode GUI feature.
- Easy to use, with no learning curve.
Weiss EQ MP is on sale at Plugin Boutique for $149 USD until the end of February (regular $199 USD). The plugin is also included with Weiss EQ1 and the Weiss Complete Collection (current owners will receive Weiss EQ MP for free).
More information: Softube