Sample From Mars has launched its latest sample pack Synare From Mars, feautring a collection of classic analog drums, huge sub bass and chromatic instruments, and wild, cosmic FX.
The Synare is an analog drum synth created in the mid 70s by Star Instruments. It looks and sounds like the most evil, analog flying saucer you’ve ever heard. The oscillators are huge, and reminiscent of much more expensive vintage synths – colored and extremely characterful – and the filter has the meanest resonance we’ve ever heard.
And while it’s most famous for that classic disco tom (beew, beew!), the Synare was also the original reggae dub siren and remains the ultimate secret weapon for all things other-worldly: UFO sounds, cosmic FX, brash white noise, and ungodly analog sub bass, to name a few.
Synare From Mars features
- 1900+ 24bit WAV Synare Samples.
- 10 pre-made 16x hit kits for instant jamming.
- 8x multi-sampled chromatic Synare synths.
- Drum one hits, chromatic instruments and evil FX.
- Analog Bass Drums, White Noise Snares, Classically Cosmic Toms, all presets.
- FM Toms, spiraling LFOs, lasers, sirens, brash noise sweeps, UFO babies, blips, and rabbit holes.
- Crazy Synare twists and knob turns, long drones recorded through an original Space Echo & H3000 (includes dry versions).
- Ableton includes (4) drum racks with extensive sample selection, hardware parameter and FX mapping and (8) chromatic instruments.
- Kontakt, Logic, Reason & Structure include: (40) individual hit instruments, (3) kits instruments, and (8) chromatic instruments.
- Maschine & Battery include: 10 pre-made kits.
- MPC1000 & MPC2500 include: 10 pre-made kits on 3 MPC Programs.
- 2.06 GB Unzipped.
Synare From Mars is on sale at the intro price of $21.75 USD until August 1st, 2017 (regular $29 USD).