Synchro Arts has announced an update to the Revoice Pro 4 advanced timing and pitch alignment toolbox for Windows and Mac.
Revoice Pro 4.3 features a new SmartAlign, Logic ARA compatibility, improved Pro Tools Link and Quick plugins, and more.
If you regularly work with vocals or dialogue, Revoice Pro 4 is the number one solution for completing complex editing tasks in seconds. Revoice Pro 4 combines the world’s most advanced time and pitch alignment, a set of premium tuning tools, and a natural-sounding vocal doubler.
Boasting next-level features, the new Revoice Pro 4.3 update goes even further to help craft your perfect vocal.
Changes in Revoice Pro 4.3
- SmartAlign: Revoice Pro 4.3 is the first product to feature SmartAlign, a new technology which intelligently uses the presence of audio in your Dub track, instead of the Guide, to decide when an alignment should start and end. This is a huge timesaver as you can now transfer whole complex vocal arrangements into Revoice Pro and SmartAlign will calculate which section of the guide track your dubs should be aligned with. No more need for any manual pre-editing, let Revoice Pro 4 do all the hard work for you.
- Logic ARA Compatibility: ARA or Audio Random Access is a revolutionary audio plug-in extension that enables unprecedented instant communication between ARA-enabled plug-ins and DAWs. There is now an ARA2 version of the Revoice Pro 4 Link AU plugin which enables your audio to be instantly captured, processed and returned to Logic Pro. Using Revoice Pro 4 with Logic Pro has never been easier, faster or more intuitive.
- Improved Pro Tools Link & Quick Plugins: In Pro Tools, Revoice Pro 4 uses Audiosuite plugins to import and export your audio quickly and easily. With 4.3, we’ve updated the Quick APT and Quick Doubler plugins so you can save time by selecting processing presets without opening the main Revoice Pro 4 application. In addition, the Revoice Pro 4 Link plugin has been improved, so now you can create a Revoice Pro session which can be saved and reloaded to keep your adjustments and edits for future use. It’s also now possible to capture audio files and create processes from within the Link plugin too.
- Two Activations Per License: A frequently requested feature in the past, Revoice Pro 4.3 now comes with two activations per license, so you can use the software on any two machines at the same time. You asked, we delivered.
- Sync Points: If you run into complex alignment problems, Revoice Pro 4 has some advanced editing tools to solve tricky issues fast. Sync Points are user-defined target points on your guide and dub tracks which VocALign will try to ensure remain in sync when processing. Sync Points were included in Revoice Pro 2 but have been improved and re-added to this latest version of Revoice Pro.
- Legato Audio Support: Pitch can be used to help the time alignment, this can be useful in legato audio as energy-based alignment may not be able to find the features it needs to accurately align your audio.
- Offset Indicators: Blue lines are displayed on the guide and dub tracks. The lines move with the mouse pointer and show the corresponding position in the tracks calculated by the APT.
Revoice Pro 4.3 (incl. upgrades/crossgrades) is available for purchase at Synchro Arts and distributor Plugin Boutique at up to 50% off until August 31st, 2021. Revoice Pro 4 users can upgrade for free.