VST Buzz has launched a flash deal on SynthMaster One, offering 50% off on the virtual wavetable synthesizer instrument by KV331 Audio for one week only.
‘SynthMaster One’ is an easy to use wavetable synthesizer with an intuitive workflow.
With it’s simple layout, rich wavetable/waveform content and inspiring factory presets library, designing new sounds with SynthMaster One is a real joy!
SynthMaster One features
- 800 Inspiring Factory Presets from a world class team of sound designers: Arksun, Aiyn Zahev, Bulent Biyikoglu, Gercek Dorman, Nori Ubukata, Rob Lee, Ufuk Kevser, Selcuk Ergen, Vandalism, Vorpal Sound and Xenos Soundworks
- Semi-Modular Architecture: 2 Oscillators with 2 Sub Oscillators, 2 Filters, 4 ADSR Envelopes, 2 LFOs.
- 16 Step Arpeggiator/Sequencer.
- True wavetable synthesis which opens up new possibilities for sound design.
- Stereo Oscillators: Each of the 2 oscillators have stereo output, and can have up to 16 voices “unison”.
- Zero Delay Feedback Filters: All of the 4 filter categories are developed using the zero delay feedback filter technology. With advanced filter parameters like input gain, drive and acid, you can get that “analog” sound from the filters.
- 11 different effect types: Distortion, LoFi, Ensemble, Phaser, 6 Band EQ, Compressor, Vocoder, Delay, Chorus, Tremolo, Reverb.
- Support for Scala tuning, so tuning can be set either for each preset or globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
- Comprehensive preset browser with separate search criterias for instrument type, preset attributes, music style or preset author.
- Importing MIDI patterns as Arpeggiator Sequence, just drag and drop the MIDI file onto the arpeggiator view on the plugin window.
- Cross-platform VST and AU: PC VST, Mac VST/AU. On Windows, it runs as a standalone application as well.
Regularly 54 EUR, SynthMaster One is on sale for only 27 EUR until January 22nd, 2019. Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: VST Buzz