Igor Vasiliev has released version 1.5 of SynthScaper, the synthesizer for iOS that is specially designed for creating, and experiments with ambient soundscapes.
Added an advanced arpeggiator / sequencer for each oscillator with modes where the keyboard can start the sequence and shift it depending on the key. Also, you can record sequence steps using screen or MIDI keyboard or select sequences from other scenes. The start and tempo of the sequence can be synchronized with Ableton Link, Inter-App audio or with external MIDI devices.
With this update you can access SynthScaper samples by using iOS 11 Files app. Just open app “Files” – “On My iPad (iPhone)” – “SynthScaper” to copy, move, delete or rename any file which contains in SynthScaper. Also with Files app you can easily copy samples to SynthScaper from any other apps or storage cloud services.
Changes in SynthScaper v1.5
- Invididual sequencer / arpeggiator for each oscillator.
- Sync with Ableton Link, Inter-App audio and MIDI.
- Select sequences from other scenes (if defined).
- Record sequence from virtual or MIDI keyboards.
- Mode when keyboard starts and shifts sequence.
- Mode “All” to set params for all sequencers at once.
- Button “Rand” on main screen generate new scene.
- Access files thru iOS 11 Files app.
- Support Bluetooth MIDI controllers.
- Built-in description updated.
- Several minor bugs were fixed.
The app is available for $14.99 USD.
More information: SynthScaper